You want to know how to remove pimple marks coz it makes your face look a little dull, and cause low self-esteem and you may have thought about what other people think about it when they see you with scars or pimple marks? You may have tried many different sorts of products to get rid of it, but they didn`t work. So nothing to worry about it now because we will share some tips about it that will surely work if you do it properly and regularly.
Firstly it depends on how old are these marks are, if they are fresh then it will recover much faster and if they are old, then their recovery time will be increased.
Tips to Remove Pimple Marks and Acne-:
1-Maintain your routine
- Sleep early and wake up early, take napes between your day. Sleeping early really improves your skin tone and other health issues this is the most important tip for your skin.
- Water is a cure for any living thing on the earth. Drinking at least 6 to 7 glass of water daily helps you glow and free from acne and pimples.
- Morning walk helps wonders for improving your health. This is the best remedy for your skin problems and one of the easiest ways maybe, Some of you didn’t like it to wake up early and go to walk bla! bla! but it really worth it! belive me no need of any products or wasting money on them just to try out which product works or no. So think about it.
2-Natural aloe Vera gel :
Aloe Vera gel is the most natural and best way to treat pimples or removing any marks from the skin. It would work like wonders for nourishing your skin.
- Grap aloe vera gel and apply it twice a day on the infected area.
3-Tea Tree Oil
Kill the virus, and the cure is absolute. There it comes tea tree oil as the skin bacteria killer! Tea tree oil has gorgeous properties for removing pimples and marks, and it also helps to reduce redness and dry out blackhead.
let’s start to talk about how to make tea tree oil and its prescription for removing pimple marks and acne.
- First, take one tablespoon of coconut oil in a bowl, then add 2 – 3 drops of tea tree oil in the mixture and mix it very well.
See this easy it was to make tea tree oil at home.
- Apply it on full-face whenever you go to sleep, leave it until morning and rinsed with cleanser.
See more: benefits of Tea tree oils
Ice can quickly reduce size, swelling, redness, and inflammation of pimples. It helps in tightening skin pores and improves the blood circulation of that affected area.
- Enfold ice cubes or flat crushed ice in some tissue paper and hold it on the affected area for half or 1 mint.
5-Vitamin E Oil
For restoring your face glow and making your skin healthy. Vitamin E will help you out even more because of its skin regenerating properties.
It helps to reduce the speed of aging and hydration of the skin to avoid pimples also.
- Wash your face and use vitamin E capsule oil on tissue paper and apply on your face gently.
- Leave it for 2-3 minutes and rinsed it with water.
We hope that you will follow these tips consistently. This tips will help you to remove pimple marks scares and make your skin shine. Your main goal should be inner body health coz without it this all won’t work
To remove pimple marks you should have exercise, have a proper diet, apply aloe Vera at night, use few products, stress less go for a morning walk and drink lots of water
We hope you follow these steps for a month and you will definitely see great results. Love yourself and Be healthy!